Report a problem

If you have questions about your home, making payments or your MTVH Online account, you can send us a message.

If it’s an emergency


Contact us about a repair, including what’s happening with a repair that you’ve requested.

Request a new repair
Track a repair
Questions about repairs

Make a complaint about MTVH

You can make a formal complaint if you’re not happy with the service we’ve provided.

Make a complaint about MTVH

Anti-social behaviour

Report anti-social behaviour in your neighbourhood. For example, harassment or persistent loud noise.

Report anti-social behaviour
How we deal with anti-social behaviour

Estate maintenance issues

Report problems with the maintenance of communal (shared) areas around your building. For example, cleaning or garden maintenance.

Report estate maintenance

Damp and mould

Tell us about damp and mould in your home and we’ll work with you to try and fix it.

Report damp and mould
Dealing with damp and mould

Abuse or neglect

How to get help if you or someone you know is experiencing abuse or neglect.

Report abuse or neglect
If you or someone else is experiencing domestic abuse