Once you register, we will invite you by email to take part in research activities. The details of the activity will be in the email.
You do not have to prepare anything beforehand. We’ll let you know what we’re doing, why and what will happen in each session.
The kind of things we’ll ask you to do are:
- try out new web page designs
- tell us what you think about a web page design
- fill in a survey
- share your thoughts on MTVH’s services and how they work for you
- take part in an hour-long video call where you’ll share your screen and try out a part of the website we’re working on
- take part in an in-person session. These are held at one of our offices or on one of our estates. A member of our team will meet with you and other residents. They’ll show you what we’re working on and ask for your views
Your comments will go straight to the team working on the websites. This research will help us learn how to make the sites better for all residents.
What you’ll get
For the hour-long video and in-person sessions you’ll get a £30 Love2Shop voucher as a thank you.
You can use your voucher on Amazon and in high street shops including Boots, Homebase, Clarks and TK Maxx.