Different homes have different parking arrangements. Most homes have an open parking area which requires a valid permit on display.

Some have a security gate to an enclosed car park and you’ll need a fob, key or code to access your space.

We’ll tell you if parking is available for your building before you move in.

Check who manages your parking

We use several parking providers. Most of our parking is managed by Parking Control Management (PCM) or Park Direct.

Find out who your parking provider is by checking either:

  • Your resident notice board in the communal area of your building
  • A sign outside, usually near the parking spaces

These will tell you how to contact the parking provider for you building. Contact them to get a parking permit or ask about visitor parking.

If you have received a parking fine, the letter will tell you which parking provider to contact. MTVH does not issue parking fines.

Replace a parking fob

If you lose a parking key fob, you’ll need to pay for a replacement.

You can pay for your replacement fob over the phone by calling 0203 535 3535.

Keyworkers can request another fob from their local keyworker housing office.

Parking for keyworkers

Keyworker homes come with limited parking because of the nature of their location – if you’re a keyworker, contact your local keyworker housing office to check.

Parking for visitors

Some of our estates have spaces for visitors. This is a short-term option for visitors of all residents, so please use it fairly.

Contact us about parking

We can answer your questions parking permits, parking spaces or garages.