You can get help finding a job in London with a support programme called Love London Working.
How it works
Love London Working works with London residents who are currently out of work.
You will work with a personal Information, Advice and Guidance Advisor, and have access to personalised job and training opportunities.
You’ll also receive support for:
- practicing for an interview
- writing a CV
- improving your confident
- starting up a new business
- employability and sector specific training workshops and qualifications
Who can use Love London Working
- Live in a London borough
- Be 16 or over
- Be unemployed or on a zero hour contract, having not worked a minimum of 7 days
- Have a right to work in the UK
“Without Love London Working I would not be where I am now. The support has helped me move through personal challenges and helped me find new employment”
Make a referral
You can make a referral online for yourself or on behalf of someone else. Once you’ve completed the form, we’ll be in touch within 5 working days.
For further information about the programme, please email LoveLondonWorking@mtvh.co.uk and one of our professional and dedicated team would be happy to help.