We don’t replace toilets seats, so this is something you have to do yourself. This job is a little fiddly, but it’s pretty straightforward. Grab yourself a screwdriver, a wrench and some pliers. Then follow the instructions below:
- Use the screwdriver to pop open the caps that attach the lid to the toilet.
- Use the wrench or pliers to hold the nut that’s underneath the seat bolt.
- Remove the seat bolts with a screwdriver and lift off the old seat.
- Take the new seat and push the new bolts through the holes.
- Tighten the bolts by hand and make sure the new seat is central.
- When it’s central, use the wrench to tighten the bolts.