The Empowering Futures team’s aim is to empower residents and communities to be able to live well by making it our core purpose to address the things that matter to them most.
We aim to work holistically with our residents, so that we can impact not only on their current quality of life, but give them a platform from which they can make and implement longer term decisions for themselves and their local community.
The Empowering Futures team can:
- give advice about your money – including your benefits, your income and any debts you might have
- support you to develop skills so you can manage a tenancy
- help you set up home, including advice on accessing furniture
- give advice on accessing furniture
- give advice that can help you stay in your tenancy
- can help you to live independently
- look at all of your problems and help you deal with them
- work with other agencies to help and support you
- help you look at your future plans and aspirations