Make a complaint about MTVH

Help with making a complaint if you live in Richmond, London

If you live in the London Borough of Richmond and have a complaint about the standards of an MTVH service or actions of a staff member, you can get help through the Tenant’s Champion service.

The service can provide support on complex issues. You can only use it if you have already made a stage 2 complaint about MTVH but are not happy with our response.

Read more about the Tenant’s Champion service on