12-16 Langdon park
12-16 Langdon Park, has 3 houses with a joint garden the project is a supporting living for people with learning disabilities, autism and changeling behaviour.
The service is close to Kingston which is just a short bus ride away. The support we offer is person-centered, which means it is tailored to each person’s personal support needs and we make sure that they take the lead in how and when they are supported.
The service is expected to achieve the following outcomes:
- People have good health and a safe environment
- People maintain their independence
- People are supported to have choice and control
- People maintain networks of support
- Support with finance management and maintaining tenancies.
- Potential to move on with support