Derby City Mental Health Service
Derby City Mental Health service supports adults (aged 18 to 65) who have low to medium mental health needs and live in Derby.
We offer support in supported housing for up to two years and we also offer support in customers’ own homes. Whatever the setting, our support workers work with customers to develop a tailored support plan.
We can help you with:
- Maintaining or finding suitable accommodation
- Fitting aids and adaptations
- Arranging repairs
- Advice on home safety and security
- Advice on budgeting and managing debt
- Coping with poor health and disability
- Dealing with loss or bereavement
- Tenancy management
- Form filling and benefit claims
- Finding social clubs and ways of meeting people
- Finding education and training
- Finding volunteering and employment opportunities.
You’ll need to be referred to this service through the Derby Adult Social Care Department of Derby City Council rather than apply directly yourself. To find out more, contact us on 01332 346 526.