Glenstone Court has 49 self-contained one bedroom flats providing sheltered accommodation to people aged 55 and over. Surrounded by local shops and cafes with transport links to the City Centre on the doorstep.
Glenstone Court benefits from:
- personal safety alarm system monitored 24 hours a day
- housing and support manager on site five days a week
- handyman on site five days a week
- communal lounge
- well maintained communal gardens
- on-site laundry
- on-site parking
- customer-led activities for those who want to take part
- guest room for visitors.
For information on our current vacancies and how to apply please contact the occupancy team on 020 3535 3431 or email AvailableHomesMidlands@mtvh.co.uk or contact Glenstone Court directly on 011 5979 2959.
Younger applicants in receipt of medium or high rate Disability Living Allowance or Personal Independence Payments can also apply.