Langdon Park provides accommodation and support to 7 residents who have a range of learning disabilities.
The support we offer is person-centred, which means it’s tailored to your individual needs and is flexible. Whether you need 24-hour care, or a few hours’ support each week, we can create a package of care that suits you.
You’ll be supported to live in your own accommodation, yet at the same time benefit from being part of a caring community of staff and fellow residents. The accommodation comprises:
- nine fully furnished bedrooms
- shared lounge, dining area, laundry room and bathroom
- garden and court yard.
Expert support and advice
Every support plan is different but typically it can include support in the following areas:
- maintaining a tenancy
- managing finances and budgeting skills
- accessing services in the local community
- developing domestic and life skills
- shopping and getting out and about on transport
- peer support and befriending
- emotional support
- support with health and general wellbeing.
We encourage all our residents to get involved in how services at Langdon Park are run. We appreciate comments and feedback as this really helps us make sure that the services we provide are what residents want and are provided in ways that best suit them. There are various ways to provide feedback, including one-to-one and house meetings.
You’ll need to be referred to this service by Richmond’s Learning Disability Team, rather than apply direct. To find out more, contact us on 02089435400.