Leys Road is located in the quiet village of Ruddington. Accommodation consists of four one-bedroom bungalows which provide a secure living environment for people aged 55 and over.
The scheme benefits from:
- four one-bedroom bungalows
- a personal safety alarm system which is monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- attractive grounds and green areas
- a Housing and Support Manager who can provide support and guidance Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- close proximity to local shops and Elms Park
- a quiet and peaceful location.