Church Croft provides accommodation for people aged 55 and over. It comprises 56 one and two bedroom properties on the ground and first floors.
Church Croft is situated just off Central Avenue in West Bridgford. Each flat is accessed through an individual front door, not a communal hallway. The properties surround a community centre for the use of the residents and local community.
The accommodation provides a safe and secure living environment and benefits from:
- Communal lounge with regular activities including weekly bingo and coffee mornings
- Hairdressing salon
- Attractive gardens
- Mobility scooter store (subject to availability)
- On site laundry
- Close to Central Avenue shops
- 24 hour emergency alarm system for customers with a landline
- Close to bus stop providing regular bus service
- Housing and Support manager on site five days a week from 9am to 5pm.