Curzon Court is located in Mickleover, Derby, and offers accommodation for people aged 55 and over.
The service benefits from:
- 31 one-bedroom self-contained flats over three levels
- a lift to all levels
- a Housing and Support Manager on site Monday to Friday
- a personal alarm system monitored 24hrs a day, 7 days a week
- a secure door entry system at the main door
- communal facilities including lounge, laundry and gardens
- a guest room for visitors
- regular social activities
- close to local amenities including doctors’ surgery, Post Office, library and supermarket
- close to a bus stop towards Derby city centre.