Woodvale has 48 self contained one bedroom flats and a terrace of five bungalows providing sheltered accommodation to people aged 55 and over. Many of the tenants at Woodvale are fully independent. For those who do need additional support, care providers Agincare have a team based on site providing extra care.
The scheme benefits from:
- communal lounge and dining area
- attractive communal gardens
- on-site laundry
- personal alarms system monitored 24 hours a day
- housing and support manager on site from Monday to Friday
- parking available
- excellent public transport links via QMC
- guest suite available for visitors
- door entry system and CCTV
- gas central heating
- lift access to first floor
For information on current vacancies and how to apply please contact us on 020 3535 3431 or email us at AvailableHomesMidlands@mtvh.co.uk
Those under 55 and in receipt of DLA / PIP are welcome to apply; however the offer of a property will be at Metropolitan’s discretion.