Homeowners and shared owners

Administration fees

If you are a homeowner or shared owner, you may need to pay us an administration fee if you want to do something to your home – for example, making home improvements or remortgaging.


This is a full list of administration fees that you may need to pay. You will need to pay these fees before you carry out work or submit an application.


Call us on: 0203 535 3535 and we’ll tell you how to make the payment. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm


These fees are not included in your annual service charge.

Home improvements


Description Cost
Minor works £60
Complex works £125
Retrospective consent £150



Description Cost
Remortgaging with a new lender £60
Notice of charge £30
Additional borrowing £150

Transfer of equity


Description Cost
Adding or removing a party £30
Changing ownership

(“notice of transfer”)


Extending your lease


Description Cost
MTVH solicitor fee £660
MTVH admin fee £300
Valuation report £350 to £420. We’ll tell you the exact amount you need to pay.

Subletting your home


Description Cost
Consent from MTVH £90
Extension £30

Deeds, certificates and Land Registry applications


Description Cost
Land Registry applications £60
Deed of Variation £60
Deed of Covenant £30
Certificate of Compliance £30
Deed of Substitute and Security £60
Obtaining lease from Land Registry £15

Section 20 Consultation


Description Cost
Management fee 10% of the net cost of works
Consultancy fee From 0.55% to 4.65% of the net cost of works. The percentage depends on the type of works. We’ll tell you the exact amount that you need to pay.

Management pack


Description Cost
Flat £180
House £90

Contact us if you have questions

If you have any questions about paying these fees, get in touch and we’ll try to help.

Or call us on: 0203 535 3535 Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm.