Manage your keyworker home

Frimley Park Hospital: manage your keyworker home

Everything you need to know about living in keyworker housing at Frimley Park Hospital in Surrey.

Do you want to live here? Read more about our keyworker housing – including how to apply.

Your keyworker office

Contact your local keyworker office if you have any questions about your home.

Telephone: 020 3846 0151


In person at the Frimley Office:

13 Hawthorn House
8 Chancellor Drive
Frimley, GU16 7AT


You can request or track a repair online.  Or contact your local keyworker office to request repairs.

You need to carry out minor repairs inside your home yourself. This includes small jobs like replacing a light bulb or unblocking a sink.

Gas and central heating repairs

Each keyworker home has a list of local contractors that can fix issues with your building’s gas and central heating. Their contact details were given to you when you moved in.

If you don’t know who your local contractors are, contact your keyworker office.

Your tenancy

Your tenancy agreement covers important things like:

  • When you need to pay your rent.
  • What you can and can’t do in your home.
  • How to end your tenancy and move out.

Find out more about your keyworker tenancy.

Cleaning, linen and laundry

You’re responsible for cleaning your room or flat and keeping it in good condition. We have provided each flat with a vacuum cleaner.


Bed linen and towels aren’t provided.


There is a laundry room next to the keyworker office. You’ll need a credit or debit card to use the machines – contactless payment is also available. Laundry detergent and softener are included in the price of the wash.

You can scan the QR code on the laundry room wall to check machine availability.

The laundry room is accessible to residents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If the machines aren’t working, report them to your keyworker office or contact WashCo:

Lost keys

Contact your keyworker office during office hours if you lose your keys or fob.

If the office is closed, call the out-of-hours service on 0300 456 2929. They will arrange access to your room or flat. On the next working day, you must contact your keyworker office, who will give you a replacement key or fob.

You will be charged for any replacement keys or fobs and for the cost of any locks or barrels we have to change.


You’re responsible for ensuring all rubbish is disposed of in the bins provided by the local council. Please recycle as much as possible.

Recycling and rubbish are collected every Monday.

You must take any bulk rubbish to the local tip or recycle centre. Or you can contact Surrey Heath Borough Council who will collect these items for you.


There are a limited number of parking spaces on site for residents and visitors. Contact your keyworker office to see if there are any spaces available.


Smoking is not allowed in any of the communal areas in your building.


Your post will be delivered to your individual post box, which is located on the ground floor of your property.


Visitors can contact you on the intercom system outside your property by keying in your flat number and pressing the ‘call’ button.

TV, telephone and internet


You must have a TV licence if you have a TV. Failure to buy a licence may result in a fine of up to £1000. Apply for a TV licence online.

You can access Sky TV by connecting your set top box to the satellite point in your flat. You’re not allowed to install your own satellite dish.


There’s a telephone access point in your accommodation. Contact your chosen service provider who will give you details on connection charges.


WiFi is available throughout the building. The WiFi name is ‘Optify Media Force.’ You’ll need to pay to access it and you can sign up for a day, a week or longer. Other internet providers are available – BT and Virgin Media both service the area.

Staying safe

Read how to stay safe in your keyworker home for information on:

  • What to do in a fire.
  • How to keep your appliances safe.
  • Keeping your home secure.