Manage your keyworker home

St George's Hospital: manage your keyworker home

Everything you need to know about living in keyworker housing at St George’s Hospital in London.

Do you want to live here? Read more about our keyworker housing – including how to apply.

Your keyworker office

Contact your local keyworker office if you have any questions about your home.

Telephone: 020 8607 0757


In person at the St George’s office:

1 Lanesborough Way
SW17 0FY

The office and phone lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm.



You can request or track a repair online.  Or contact your local keyworker office to request repairs.

You need to carry out minor repairs inside your home yourself. This includes small jobs like replacing a light bulb or unblocking a sink.

Gas and central heating repairs

Each keyworker home has a list of local contractors that can fix issues with your building’s gas and central heating. Their contact details were given to you when you moved in.

If you don’t know who your local contractors are, contact your keyworker office.

Your tenancy

Your tenancy agreement covers important things like:

  • When you need to pay your rent.
  • What you can and can’t do in your home.
  • How to end your tenancy and move out.

Find out more about your keyworker tenancy.

Cleaning, linen and laundry

You’re responsible for cleaning your room or flat and keeping it in good condition. We have provided all flats with vaccum cleaners.


Bed linen and towels are not provided.


The laundry room is located next to the keyworker office. You’ll need a top up cash to use the machines, which you can buy in the laundry room. You can also pay using the Circuit Laundry app

If the machines aren’t working, report them to your keyworker office or call Circuit Laundry on 0800 092 4068.


Your post will be delivered through the letterbox in the front door of your house or flat.

Large items and recorded/special delivery

We’re not able to accept recorded or special delivery items. The postman/postwoman will leave a delivery note in your post box saying where you can collect your item from.
We don’t recommend getting parcels delivered and left on top of your post box. Please make sure you are in or that the parcel requires a signature.

Lost keys

Contact your keyworker office if you lose your keys.

If you lose them when the office is closed, call the out-of-hours service on 0300 456 2929. They will arrange access to your room or flat. On the next working day, you must contact your keyworker office, who will give you a replacement key or fob.

You will be charged for any replacement keys or fobs and for the cost of any locks or barrels we have to change. You’ll also have to pay a £50 callout fee.


You’re responsible for ensuring all rubbish is disposed of in the bins provided by the local council. Please recycle as much as possible.

Kitchen bins in shared houses are emptied by the on-site cleaning team every day from Monday to Friday.

If you live in a family unit, one bed or a studio flat, you must put your rubbish in the outside bin store.

Recycling (orange lids) and rubbish (black lids) are collected every Friday.

You must take any bulk rubbish to the local tip or recycle centre. Or you can contact Wandsworth Council who will collect these items for you.


There are a limited number of parking spaces for your building. Contact your keyworker office to see if there are any spaces available.

If there are no spaces available, we’ll add you to a waiting list and contact you when one becomes free.

Any vehicles parked without a valid permit displayed will be ticketed.

Parking bays are available for visitors. They will need to display a parking scratch card on their dashboard. Contact your keyworker for more information.

TV, telephone and internet



Your home has a TV aerial point where you can connect your TV to. You must have a TV licence if you have a TV. Failure to buy a licence may result in a fine of up to £1000. Apply for a TV licence online

You can access Sky TV by connecting your set top box to the satellite point in your flat. You’re not allowed to install your own satellite dish.


There are no telephone access points in shared accommodation, only in self-contained flats.

If you need a telephone connection, contact your chosen service provider who will give you details on connection charges.


WiFi is available throughout the building. The WiFi name is ‘Optify Media Force.’ You’ll need to pay to access it and you can sign up for a day, a week or longer. Other internet providers are available – BT and Virgin Media both service the area.

Staying safe

Read how to stay safe in your keyworker home for information on:

  • What to do in a fire.
  • How to keep your appliances safe.
  • Keeping your home secure.